This page outlines the terms for your use of this website (TheIronWitness.com). Go figure, huh? I’m not a lawyer, so hopefully this page will be at least halfway readable (and protect my ass a little bit, too).
Rights of Ownership
Everything on this site belongs to me, Danny of TheIronWitness.com, unless otherwise stated. I alone own the rights to publish, share, broadcast, portray, sell, and make profit from the articles, images, designs, and content that is on this site.
- Don’t be a plagiarist. I work hard on the stuff I post here. Please don’t copy it and post it in other places and present it as your own. Everything that I write and the images that I create belongs to me.
- Ask for permission. If you want to present my work in another place (outside this website) with proper credit (my name, etc.) please ask me first. I will consider copying with accreditation without permission the same as plagiarism.
- Link back to this site. If you use my images, please make sure they link back to this website. Using my images to link to other places is really uncool and frowned upon by a big frowny face.
Iron Community Rules
There are a couple rules you should keep in mind when interacting with other people through this site (in comment sections, etc.).
- Treat others the way you’d like to be treated. If you follow this rule, everything will probably be better for everyone.
- Don’t impersonate anyone. You don’t have to use your real name, but never pretend that you’re someone else.
- Your comments are public. I can’t keep anyone from copying what you say and any consequences that you may experience for your comments are on you – both positive and negative. Also, I reserve the right to copy and use your comments in noncommercial ways. Namely: Displaying your comment elsewhere on this site, whether in the sidebar or in an article or post. This will always be done with full credit given to you per quote used.
- No spam. Don’t write comments if all you’re going to do is link to your shit (websites, whatever). No one wants to buy what you’re offering. No one at all.
- You can be blocked. I reserve the right to block your access to this site for any reason I deem acceptable.
The articles, reviews, and instructions that are presented on this site are for entertainment purposes only. They are not meant to serve as a guide or as medical advice.
Any and all information contained on theironwitness.com, (articles or materials) are not intended to take the place of medical advice from a health care professional. Any action taken based on the contents found in theironwitness.com or any “The Iron Witness” related sites, articles, materials, products or information is to be used at the sole discretion and sole liability of the person or persons visiting theironwitness.com.
I am not a doctor or a professional or an expert. I will not provide warranty for anything you do. I cannot be held accountable, and you will not hold me, theironwitness.com, accountable, for any injury or disappointment or dissatisfaction that you might experience from the use of this site or from anything that this site might inspire you to do.
Theironwitness.com does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Theironwitness.com does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials or products in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not theironwitness.com) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
Acceptance of these Terms and Future Changes
Changes to this site can occur at any time. Changes to these Terms can occur at any time. Your continued use of this site is confirmation that the Terms are acceptable to you.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send them here: Contact The Iron Witness.